160.00 ac., m/l, located 5 miles east of Cresco on the east side of 310th Ave.
Farm has125.57 FSA crop acres with a CSR2 of 72.50 and an open lease for 2024. There are an additional 20.55 acres in two CRP contracts:
- There are 0.37 acres enrolled in a CP-8A contract that pays $111 annually and expires 9/30/27.
- There are 20.18 acres enrolled in a CP-38E-12 and CP-38E-4D contract that pays $5,212 annually and expires 9/30/32.
Property includes the following improvements:
- 34' x 40' Barn built in 1960
- 20' x 50' Utility building built in 1948
- 18' x 26' Crib built in 1900
- Salvage dwelling built in 1880
Seller has an additional tract of land located northwest of this property. Click Here for Details!