Corporate Accounting/Payroll Assistant - Nevada IA
We are a family owned company that has been in business 70+ years. We value our employees and are dedicated to providing a great work environment with an emphasis on engagement and accountability.
This position needs a precise and conscientious individual with a focus on the details. Job will be concentrated on processing biweekly company payrolls with direct supervision/assistance. As well as various other accounting duties as time allows. The right candidate will need to be attentive to procedural defined tasks, while still being able to identify potential process challenges or errors and relay such issues to superiors. Candidate will need to value the privacy and confidentiality of other employees. Be cooperative and good natured, ready and willing to assist in solving issues related to payroll and benefit administration.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Benefit administration: Adjusting withholdings, processing benefit bill payments, etc.
- Check auditing
- Expense report reconciliations
- Payroll processing
- Preparing month end reports
Hertz Farm Management offers a competitive compensation package that includes competitive salary based on experience, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K that includes an employer match, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Preferred: Certification or degree in accounting or finance related concentrations
- 2+ year of work experience in accounting/payroll related disciplines
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- Highschool Diploma