Agricultural Real Estate Agent: Nevada, IA
We are looking for the next valuable addition to our team! The purpose of an Agricultural Real Estate Agent is to assist our valued clients through the process of selling or acquiring agricultural land assets. You will enjoy this position if you have a passion for agriculture and like connecting with people who share that passion.
A person who has strong people skills and likes a dynamic work environment that provides the potential for individual success coupled with working as part of a knowledgeable and experienced team will thrive in this position.
Hertz Farm Management is a leading provider of professional farm management services, real estate services, and property valuation services. Our organization is focused on taking care of our clients through a team approach. We have been in business for almost 75 years and are active throughout the Midwest.
- Providing excellent client service by being a trusted advisor through timely and proactive communication and engaged listening.
- Executing the technical aspects of farmland sales related to listings, auctions, sealed bid sales, and closing processes.
- Providing value estimates on agricultural land assets by conducting sale comparisons and other forms of market analysis.
- Assisting in designing and implementing marketing efforts related to attracting buyers and developing prospects. Continually working at promoting the Hertz brand.
- Constantly growing in knowledge and effectively communicating information on real estate, contract, and basic operating entity law.
- Navigating and mediating client negotiations and disagreements.
- Working collaboratively within the Hertz team to provide a complete level of customer service to our clients.
Hertz Farm Management offers a compensation package that includes competitive salary based on experience, performance bonus, payment for continuing education, payment of professional dues, company vehicle, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K that includes an employer match, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree, agricultural focus preferred.
- Sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- State real estate license or willingness to obtain it, with assistance from Hertz Farm Management, within the first six months of employment.
- FAA UAV pilot license or willingness to obtain it, with assistance from Hertz Farm Management, within the first six months of employment.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate, and organize.
- High emotional intelligence, with the ability to manage conflict and negotiations.