Administrative Professional - Washington IA
We are a family owned company that has been in business 70+ years with a focus on providing professional agriculture services to our clients. We value our employees and provide a great work environment with an emphasis on engagement and accountability.
This position provides administrative support for farm management, real estate, and appraisal services under the direction of the office manager. The ideal candidate will be an accurate and attentive individual who provides the cooperative support that our agriculture professionals need to succeed. Someone with a high level of energy that enjoys accomplishing a diverse set of projects will thrive in this role.
Specific Job Duties:
- Professionally greeting and assisting clients, vendors, and tenants in person and by phone.
- Creating high quality correspondence and reports based off provided materials from professional field staff.
- Proof reading, verifying and editing all materials for accuracy and clarity.
- Maintaining documents, both electronically and physically, related to real estate, insurance, expense details, governmental filings, and general agriculture information.
- Prepare materials and provide support for client meetings.
- Coordinates travel and schedules meetings as needed.
- Assist in creating marketing and presentation materials.
- Expense and income processing.
Hertz Farm Management’s competitive compensation package offers a salary based on experience, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) that includes an employer match, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures and use of standard office equipment at a level generally acquired through 1 + years related experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.