Real Estate Administrative Professional: Nevada IA
We are looking for the next valuable addition to our team. You will enjoy this role if you are an energetic and motivated individual who is passionate about helping others. The ideal candidate will be cooperative and detail oriented, able to follow established procedures to execute important duties that help us provide great service to our valuable clients.
This position provides administrative support for the real estate services we provide under the leadership and direction of the president of real estate services. The ideal candidate will be a helpful and attentive individual who delivers the team-oriented support that our real estate professionals rely on to succeed. Someone with a high energy level to accomplish a diverse set of projects, while still focusing on the details, will thrive in this role.
We are a family-owned company that has been in business for over 75 years and are committed to providing professional agriculture services to our clients. We value our employees and provide a great work environment with an emphasis on engagement and accountability.
Specific Job Duties:
- Prepare collateral marketing materials following company guidelines, including, but not limited to, real estate brochures, postcards, and mailing lists.
- Maintain documents, both electronically and physically, related to real estate transactions.
- Prepare aerial photos, soil maps, drainage maps, plat maps, assessor information, treasurer information.
- Attend and provide support for live and online auctions by, coordinating site setup, greeting clients, and assisting in the bidding process.
- Maintain up-to-date electronic plat book files.
- Provide back-up support to other real estate staff in preparing proposals.
- Expense processing related to real estate marketing campaigns.
Hertz Farm Management’s competitive compensation package offers a salary based on experience, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) that includes an employer match, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Associates Degree or above is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures and use of standard office equipment at a level generally acquired through 1 + years related experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Publisher, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data for marketing materials.
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.