Administrative Professional - Humboldt IA
Come join our team and be part of making a real difference in the agricultural marketplace! We are a family owned company that has been in business 70+ years. Our focus is professionally managing, buying, selling, and appraising agricultural assets for our clients. We care deeply about our employees, wanting them to succeed both in the workplace and in life. Our founder Carl Hertz began Hertz Farm Management to better prioritize family and work and this mentality still holds true in our company today. If you are looking for an environment that values a team mentality, integrity, hard work, and a healthy work/life balance, this would be an ideal position for you!
This position provides administrative support to the farm management / real estate professional with who they are paired. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a cooperative atmosphere and have an orderly mindset that allows working on diverse projects. The ability to prioritize and take charge of tasks, as necessary, will help the right individual succeed in this position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with employees, callers, visitors and clients in a professional manner.
- Help support and organize key objectives of the farm manager/real estate person assigned.
- Performs relatively complex administrative duties including drafting reports, spreadsheets, proposals; prepare and coordinate oral and written communication through transcribing dictation, typing, copying, preparing memos and letters, faxing, and maintaining file systems.
- Proof reading, verifying and editing all materials for accuracy and clarity.
- Excellent organizational and follow‐through skills, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize and work under deadlines.
- Assists with uploading documents to the company database.
- Prepare materials and provide support for client meetings.
- Coordinates travel and schedules meetings as needed.
- Assist with real estate closings.
- Assist in new business development.
- Assist with expense report preparation
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hertz Farm Management’s competitive compensation package offers a competitive market salary based on experience, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K that includes an employer match, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to develop a good working knowledge of industry terminology and principles
- Experience and willingness to develop skills with Adobe DC and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, Publisher.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures and operation of standard office equipment at a level generally acquired through 1 + years related experience.
Please attach resume and cover letter with the completed application