Real Estate Administrative Professional: Nevada, IA
We are looking for the next valuable addition to our team. You will enjoy this role if you are an energetic and creative individual who is passionate about helping others. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative and detail oriented individual, who also enjoys opportunities to interact and connect with our valuable clients.
This position is responsible for the coordination of postcard marketing campaigns; assisting with the creation of digital marketing materials; assisting in establishing the infrastructure and best practices for administration of online auction events; as well as interacting with clients prior to and during our online land auction events. Someone with a high energy level to accomplish a diverse set of projects, while still focusing on the details, will thrive in this role.
We are a family-owned company that has been in business for over 75 years and are committed to providing professional agriculture services to our clients. We value our employees and provide a great work environment with an emphasis on engagement and accountability.
Specific Job Duties:
- Maintain company auction calendar.
- Assist in establishing infrastructure and best practices for administration of online auction events.
- Coordinate and assist client sign up for online auctions, providing a high level of care and customer service.
- Coordinate postcard marketing campaigns utilizing existing mailing database.
- Coordinate weekly e-mail campaign to existing clients and prospects, utilizing a high level of attention to detail.
- Assist with the production, organization, and distribution of aerial drone footage of farm listings for digital and physical advertising postings.
- At all times promoting and advancing the Hertz brand of being the premier farmland asset professionals.
Hertz Farm Management’s competitive compensation package offers a salary based on experience, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) that includes an employer match, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Publisher, Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint.
- A creative mindset with an eye for details and presentation.
- High level of communication skills that encourages engaging, interacting, and helping others.
- Continual attention to detail in designing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.