Front Desk Receptionist - Nevada, IA
Hertz Farm Management is a family owned company that is a leading provider of professional farm management, agricultural real estate, and property valuation services. The company has been in business for 70 years and is active throughout the Midwest. We are seeking a receptionist to be the face of our corporate office to create a unique, memorable, and positive client experience in person, by phone, or email.
The ideal candidate will be a person who likes a variety of tasks and interactions. If you are an enthusiastic and articulate individual who enjoys connecting and helping other people, this would be an ideal position for you!
- Professionally greeting all in-person guests.
- Professionally answer and screen all incoming phone calls and facilitate their transfer to the appropriate parties within the organization.
- Daily pickup from post office company mail, and appropriately distributing it throughout the office.
- Meter outgoing office mail and timely transport it to the post office for delivery.
- Prepare FedEx/UPS packages for shipping.
- Appropriately log and distribute all incoming and outgoing payments to ensure timely and accurate posting of transactions.
- Assist at annual report season with the processing and transmitting of annual reports to clients.
- Coordinate office meetings and travel for staff.
- Assist in maintaining and ordering necessary office supplies.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
Hertz Farm Management’s compensation package offers a competitive market salary based on experience, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K that includes an employer match, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- 2+ year of work experience in receptionist/administrative duties
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- High School Diploma