Administrative Professional: Nevada IA
- Posted: May 2, 2023
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Nevada, IA Office
We are looking for the next valuable addition to our team. You will enjoy this role if you are an energetic and motivated individual who is passionate about helping others. The ideal candidate will have a cooperative and committed personality that thrives in finding creative solutions to solve our clients’ needs.
This position provides administrative support for the farm management, real estate, and appraisal services we provide under the direction of the office manager. The ideal candidate will be a helpful and attentive individual who delivers the team-oriented support that our agriculture professionals rely on to succeed. Someone with a high energy level to accomplish a diverse set of projects, while still focusing on the details, will thrive in this role.
We are a family-owned company that has been in business for over 75 years and are committed to providing professional agriculture services to our clients. We value our employees and provide a great work environment with an emphasis on engagement and accountability.
Specific Job Duties:
- Professionally greet and assist clients, vendors, and tenants in person and by phone.
- Create high quality correspondence and reports based off provided materials from professional field staff.
- Maintain documents, both electronically and physically, related to real estate, insurance, expense details, governmental filings, and general agriculture information.
- Coordinate client visits, meetings, conferences, and seminars.
- Assist in creating marketing and presentation materials.
- Expense and income processing and reconciliations.
Hertz Farm Management’s competitive compensation package offers a salary based on experience, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) that includes an employer match, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Associates Degree or above is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures and use of standard office equipment at a level generally acquired through 1 + years related experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.