635.79 acres, m/l, located 6 miles southeast of Lincoln, IL. Northern portion of farm is split by Co. Rd. 1400 N. and lies just west of Co. Rd. 1900 E. Southern portion of farm is bordered by Co. Rd. 1300 N on the south; Co. Rd. 2000 E on the east; and Co. Rd. 1900 E on the west.
This farm has a total 604.14 FSA crop acres with a P.I. of 139.5. In Section 6 (north portion of farm) there is a farmstead that contains
- a two-story house with 1,472 finished SF, 3 BR and 1 BA
- two-car attached garage
- 19' x 48' Machine shed with metal siding
- 16' x 20' Workshop
- 38' x 50' wood-frame barn
- Grain Bin with 13,000 Bu. storage and dryer & stirator
- Grain Bin with 10,000 Bu. storage
In Section 8 (south portion of farm) there are two Grain Bins with 10,000 Bu. storage, each.
This is a large, highly productive Central Illinois Investment-Quality farm with contiguous parcels!