140.04 acres, m/l, located 2 miles east of Waubeek, Iowa on the north side of Wapsi Banks Rd.
This property currently has an estimated 22.71 crop acres in production with a CSR2 of 58.10.
There is an attractive, 1½-story home that was built in 2018. It consists of 876 square feet of finished living space with vaulted ceilings in the open-concept, eat-in kitchen and living room. There is a bedroom and full bath on the main level and a second bedroom on the upper level. The walk-out basement includes a rec room area, kitchenette, storage room and utility room with laundry sink, shower and toilet. Relax and enjoy the country views from the wrap-around porch.
There are several outbuildings on this property:
• 32' x 40'-Shop, fully insulated with concrete floor and 12' x 12' overhead door. Built in 2007.
• 16' x 40'-Lean-To on the east side of the shop with concrete floor. Built in 2007.
• 24' x 42'-Livestock barn with lower-level livestock loafing area open to the south. Built in 2010.
• 22' x 32'-Loafing shed open to the south. Built in 2008.
• 28' x 32'-Corn Crib. Built in 1950.
• 6' x 32'-Lean-to on west side of crib. Built in 2007.
This one-of-a-kind property is located just east of Waubeek in the rolling hills of Linn County. It includes a nice country home, well-maintained outbuildings, pasture, cropland and mature timber with an abundance of wildlife.