Last privately-owned and licensed grain elevator in Tama County. Located on 7.0 acres at 404 E. 3rd St. in Tama, IA.
This well-maintained facility has
- 1.9 Million Bu. of upright storage
- 300,000 Bu. of flat storage
- 1998 Super B Tower Grain Dryer
- Feed mill built in 1977 with a three-ton mixer and bulk bins
- Two - 6,000 Bu./hour dump pits
- 50' x 150' Warehouse built in 1950
- Office built in 1973 complete with grain probe and 70-foot scale
Site has potential to have Union Pacific rail access.