This is a well-maintained, 282,000 bushel grain-handling storage facility, on leased land, that would make an excellent addition to a farming operation or as a stand-alone commercial elevator. These facilities have had several modern upgrades in recent years.
Located at 101 W. Seminary Ave., Onarga, IL.
Facilities will be for sale by Bill of Sale and include the following:
* 282,000 bushels of licensed grain capacity
* 1,120 sq. ft. scale house and office
* 60' 50-ton truck scale
* Main pit has approximate 500 bushel capacity and is covered with roll-up doors
* 80,000 bushel capacity Butler flat storage
* Two- 26' cone bottom bins
* 52' bin with flat floor sweep
* 1,800 Bu./hr. Meyer Tower Dryer with new controller in 2015
* 8,000 Bu./hr. wet leg
* 6,000 Bu./hr. dry leg
* 3,000 Bu./ hr. wet leg
* Leg for filling flat storage
Lease Status: 5-year land lease with Illinois Central Railroad Company. Contact agent for details.
SEALED BID SALE
All sealed bids are required to be made on purchase contract forms provided by Hertz Real Estate Services.
To Request a Sealed Bid Packet, Contact Sale Managers: Melissa Halpin or Eric Wilkinson in our Kankakee, IL office.
Sealed Bids Due: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 12:00 Noon, CST.