CHANGE OF VENUE / PLATFORM: Per State of Iowa Public Health Guidelines, this auction is being converted from an in-person public auction to a Virtual Live – Online Auction. To bid on these properties, you must be registered as an online bidder before the auction starts. We will be calling bids for this sale from a remote location and you will be able to view the auctioneer on screen as he guides the process. To view the auction please download our How-To View a Virtual Online Auction Instructions by clicking here.
CHANGE OF METHOD OF SALE: The change to a Virtual Live-Online Auction necessitates a change to the Method of Sale. These properties will still be offered via Choice and Privilege, however there will be no Contending Bidder Option. See “Method of Sale”, below.
SURVEYED ACRES: Parcel 2 has been surveyed and updated. Final acres are reflected online and in printed materials.
High-quality Delaware County farms located near Petersburg, Iowa will be offered in 3 parcels totaling 247.40 acres, m/l. See individual auction items for detail.
AUCTION TO BE HELD
Friday, November 20, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Virtual Live Auction
--ONLINE ONLY-- at www.Hertz.ag
- Please note a complete and final series of Bidding Instructions that includes sale-specific terms and conditions will be available prior to each auction sale, and will be read by the auctioneer, prior to the start of bidding on the day of the sale.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE BY THE AUCTIONEER AT THE TIME OF SALE WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY PREVIOUSLY PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENTS MADE. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final.
- This auction is open and public. Bids may come from persons bidding online, over the phone, or in attendance on-site from where the online sale is being administered.
- All bidders must be pre-approved by Hertz Farm Management/Hertz Real Estate Services (Hertz).
- Hertz reserves the right to deny registration of any bidder if there is a question as to the person’s credentials, intent, or fitness for bidding.
- Hertz represents the Seller(s) in this transaction.
- Bidding is not contingent upon financing, nor is it contingent upon any Buyer or Lender inspection.
- Minimum bid increments are at the discretion of the auctioneer throughout the auction.
- The successful bidder will be required to execute a Sales Agreement at the conclusion of the auction and submit the appropriate down payment in a timely manner as instructed by the Auctioneer.
- The subject property is being offered under the sale-specific terms. Preliminary terms are provided in the printed and electronic versions of the auction brochure. Final terms will be provided prior to the beginning of bidding on the day of sale and will be included in the Real Estate Sales Agreement.
- The information in the auction brochure was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but Hertz, its licensees, and its employees make no guarantees as to its accuracy.
- Prospective bidders are urged to fully inspect the property prior to the auction and to rely on their own conclusions; doing so is the complete responsibility of each prospective bidder. Bidding is based solely upon bidder inspection and due diligence.
- All real estate and any improvements are being offered and sold on an “As-Is, Where-Is, With ALL Faults” basis, without any warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the fitness for a particular use, access, water quality or quantity, physical or environmental condition. Neither the Seller(s) nor the Auction Company are warranting any specific zoning classification, location of utilities, assurance of building permits, driveway permits, or water or septic permits.
- Any and all acreage figures, diagrams, and/or dimensions included in the marketing materials are based on information currently available but are not guaranteed. All drawn property boundaries in the marketing materials are approximate. Any soil productivity rating reference that is included in the marketing materials is based on the information currently available in the USDA/NRCS soil survey database, and these numbers are subject to change upon periodic update by USDA/NRCS.